Here’s How German Can Be Easier Than You Think
A week ago, I read your ebook, “Why German is Easy” and I had my first conversation with a fluent German speaker - and YES, I managed to hold it in German for half an hour.
Efficient. Confident. Equipped for the future.
German is the most widely spoken native language in Europe. And Germany is Europe's biggest economy.
Speaking German opens doors to a world of opportunity. Jobs. Travel. Connecting with a new culture, or with your German family.
It makes sense that German is a popular choice for language learners.
I’d like to help you discover a new, easy way to learn German. Using my learning methods, you can have a confident command of German in just a few months.
So, why do so many people struggle with learning German?
I recently decided to find out, and here's what people said...
"I've been learning German for years and I still can't have a normal conversation with a German speaking person."
"Learning German is like dating a guy I really like but just can't seem to click with."
Reading through the Why German is Easy guide, you have neatly explained methods of extending, what is in my case, a relatively low number of known words, by understanding how to use prefixes, endings etc, enabling me to have the potential to multiply my known vocabulary by three, and more times.
"I can read a fair amount of German if I concentrate, but I have trouble understanding people when they speak German."
"My biggest problem with German has been dealing with masculine/feminine/neuter words and how this affects word endings."
Do any of these comments ring true?
They do for me. I spent five years studying German at high school, and I could barely speak a word. I only just scraped by in my German exam.
A few years later, I finally moved to Germany with one mission: to become fluent in German in three months.
How did I do it?
When three months was up, I was confident at speaking with my German friends. German proved to be far easier than it had been at school... and I ended up passing 80% of the exam.
What changed? I took a completely different approach to learning German. I set aside the idea that German is "hard" and I just started to speak German. I discovered a new approach to German that makes German an easy language to learn.
You, too, can smash through the obstacles holding you back and discover that German is an easy language.
This, along with all the other tips on understanding the use of the language, is exactly the kind of guidance I have been looking for. I am sure that now, armed with these methods, I will make better progress, and with more confidence, with my learning than before.
In Why German is Easy I reveal...
- Why learning German can be easier than learning French, Russian, Polish, Czech, Irish, Mandarin or Portuguese
- Simple ways to immerse yourself in German without the need to travel
- A 14 day hack you can use to give yourself a confidence boost in learning German (and any other language)
- How to use goals and missions to build momentum in your language learning
- What Shakespeare can teach you about German
- How to handle German grammar, so you can start speaking without wondering "how do I say..?" (For grammar geeks, I provide tips on noun genders, conjugation, prepositions and cases, plurals, separable verbs and word order)
- How to be understood by German speakers, even if you don't have the right word to hand
- My "Yoda" technique for speaking German
- How to find hundreds of "free" German words that you already know
- How even a basic German vocabulary can help you understand a lot of German
All of this is inside one easy-to-read ebook, formatted to view on your tablet, e-reader, smartphone or computer screen.
Here are a few of the results you can expect...
- Whether you want to learn German for business, school or leisure, I will show you that learning a language doesn’t have to be difficult.
- Using the Why German is Easy method, you will find:
- The confidence to start speaking German - even if you've only just started learning
- The ability to deal with masculine, feminine and neuter words, without getting in a tangle
- Motivation to get out there and just start speaking German with other people
- Awareness of the aspects of grammar you should focus on first, and what can wait for later
- Feeling less nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak German
- Knowing what to say - even if you don't know the exact German word you're looking for
Who Is This For?
This approach is right for you if:
- You've started learning German (or you've studied for years), but you don't feel confident in speaking German
- You're nervous about making mistakes and looking stupid when you speak German
- You're concerned about forgetting vocabulary or grammar
- You know you have the potential to speak German, but you don't know where to start
Who Is This NOT For?
- This is not for people who want a "magic" solution to learning German. This is not for you if:
- You are not willing to push outside your comfort zone to pursue your passion of speaking another language
- You are hoping to be instantly fluent in German
- You're already an advanced German speaker (well, maybe if you're curious about my approach)
- You want a complete German course...
Warning: This is Not a Language Course...
Why German is Easy is an approach to learning German. You'll pick up simple shortcuts you can use to be confident at speaking German even if you don't have a perfect vocabulary and grammar.
But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn German.
You'll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent German speaker in three months.
My approach to learning languages is to speak from day one. That way, you get all the benefits of speaking a new language right from the start.
You don't need a course to do that.
When you start out, you won't be perfect. But you will be communicating. And as you communicate your language skills will naturally improve.
So, remember: Why German is Easy is NOT a German course.
But it IS a completely new way of thinking about how to learn German.You’ll learn the exact shortcuts I used to become a confident and fluent German speaker in three months.
And there's even more...
In Why German is Easy I also include...
Bonus 1: German Digital Immersion Device Set up
- In the German Digital Immersion Device Set up guide you'll find out how to:
- Set up German as your computer's and smartphone's main language
- Change the language setting on Facebook or your browser to German
- Write German letters like ä, ü, and ß effortlessly
- Install the best apps on your smartphone for improving your German
- Use the Kindle's dictionary function with German
Bonus 2: German Online Immersion Daily Schedule
This guide shows a typical daily schedule for a German learner from start to finish, presuming a busy workday. It lists my favourite resources and how I use them to sprinkle German learning throughout my day.
Bonus 3: Customized Anki flashcard decks for German
In all my language-learning missions, Anki is my number one tool for learning vocabulary.
Anki is a flashcard app that works on all computers, tablets, and smartphones.
With Anki, you're only prompted to remember words that you're on the verge of forgetting. This is the quickest and most effective way of building a vocabulary.
In Why German is Easy, I include five German flashcard decks to help you get started in building your German vocabulary.
Bonus 4: Lifetime Access and Updates
I am constantly travelling the world and discovering new approaches and shortcuts to language learning.
By signing up for Why German is Easy, you'll have lifetime access to the material, plus any updates that get released.
100% Risk Free
30 Day No Question Asked Money Back Guarantee
Try Why German Is Easy risk-free: 30-Day No Questions Asked Guarantee
I'm certain that Why German Is Easy will revolutionize your approach to learning German. If for any reason it doesn't, I insist you have your money back. Just email me within 30 days of joining, and I'll send your refund. No questions asked.
Join Today and Receive
- The Why German Is Easy ebook in pdf, ePub (for iPad/iPhone/Android readers) and mobi (for Kindle) formats
- German Online Immersion Daily Schedule
- German Digital Immersion Device Set up Guide
- Anki flashcard decks for German
- Lifetime access and unlimited updates